Bamboo carving refers to the use of laser technology to engrave text or patterns on bamboo and wood products. Because the laser technology is non-contact hot processing, the contact surface is small, the loss is small, the operation is easy, and the computer is out of the picture, so the processing effect is exquisite and delicate, and can meet the high-quality personalized processing needs, so it is widely used in the processing of bamboo and wood crafts. .
1. Wide range: almost any material can be engraved and cut.
2. Reliable insurance: Non-contact processing will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the data.
3. Precise and precise: processing accuracy can reach 0.1mm.
4. Consistent effect: to ensure the same batch of processing results.
5. High-speed and fast: It can be engraved and cut at high speed according to the pattern output by the computer, and the speed of laser cutting is much faster than the speed of wire cutting.
6. Low cost: not limited by the amount of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services.
7.Small engraving seam: laser cutting slits are generally 0.1-0.2mm.
8. The engraving surface is smooth: the laser-cut cutting surface has no burrs.
9. Small thermal deformation: laser processing laser slits are fine, fast, and concentrated, so the heat transferred to the material to be cut is small, and the deformation of the data is also very small.
10. Suitable for the processing of large-sized products: the mold manufacturing cost of large-sized products is very high, laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely prevents the collapse of the data when cutting, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise. Improve the quality of the product.
11. Saving data: laser processing uses computer programming, which can tailor the data of different shapes of products, maximize the utilization of materials, and greatly reduce the cost of enterprise data.
12. It is very suitable for the development of new products: Once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the new products can be obtained in the shortest time.